- Got the very front, up against the barricade.
- Was just standing there waiting for the first band, and saw Deon just randomly walking by. So I yelled “DEON!?!?” and he stopped and turned around. And I walked over to him and was like “can I have a picture!?” and he was like “sure!” and then my friend took the picture. and then I was like “can I have a hug!?” and he was like “sure”. and then I thanked him and he went upstairs.
- The drummer of Paper Route was right in front of me. His stick flew right at me, and bounced off the barricade. He kept mouthing “sorry sorry!” but I was the one who was upset for not catching it, haha. Some random person ended up walking over and picking it up. I would have if I could.
- During the whole show, Stephen definitely made eye contact with me a few times.
- Stephen commented about this big guy in the back of the room who was crying during the slow songs. HILARIOUS!
- Christian took a water bottle and had the water fly threw the crowd. A part of me got soaked. It was awesome.
- The girl beside me had her phone out and was videoing during a song, and Stephen took her phone during the middle of the song and walked around the whole stage with it, videoing the crowd, and then he came over and gave it back to her.
- Stephen got into the crowd with the microphone, not very far at all from me.
- They sounded absolutely amazing.
- Deon threw the set list, two people had their hands up and caught it, and I took my hand and grabbed it from both of theirs and pulled tight. Then it was mine.
- Deon also threw a full water bottle. The girl beside me caught it, and asked me if I wanted a drink of it. UM YES.
- After the show, I met all of Paper Route, and they signed the CD that I bought from them.
- I also bought a tour dates t-shirt, and the blue Vital sweatshirt.
- I went outside after and saw Joey walking towards the tour bus. I yelled his name, he said “hold on one second!”and then went in the bus and then came right back out. I took a picture. and he was like “I was staring off, take another one.” and then we took another one. That was pretty funny. And then I had him sign my set list.
Last night was amazing. Beyond words incredible. I love this band so hard.
Just got back to the hotel from my very first Anberlin concert. I had the time of my life. Get ready for some pictures.
Yaaaaay look what my friend got me :D
(Yes, I took this in front of my Anberlin wall on purpose :p)
Just put this up on ebay! It wouldn’t let me upload a picture… so I’m showing it here. iPhone 4s case :)